*All Treatments Are Provided In The Comfort Of Your Home
Pure Hydration Package - $150
Life can be chaotic. Let us come to you while you relax and soak in the hydration. Great for athletes, bachelor/bachelorette parties, weddings, or anything to give you an added boost of hydration with the Florida sun. Ask us about adding vitamins or minerals for a custom blend tailored to you.
Myer’s Cocktail - $375
Comprised of essential multivitamins and other nutrients, this cocktail premix is designed to help alleviate chronic symptoms, including on-going pain, asthma and more.
Alleviate Hydration - $230
Struggling with symptoms of PMS? This blend of vitamins and minerals helps to restore you back to feeling yourself.
Brainstorm (Cognition) Hydration - $225
Have an upcoming test? Big job interview? Feeling stressed out with mental fatigue? Relax and sit back as we come to you with vitamins and minerals to improve your cognition.
Get Up and Go Hydration - $230
Who wouldn’t want to feel more energized? This blend offers a boost in metabolism to get you up and moving. Great for theme park recovery, athletic events, runners, in conjunction with weight loss programs.
Immunity Hydration - $250
You’re busy, we get it. Who has time to be sick? Immunity blend boosts the immune system and gets you back to feeling like your best self. This blend is beneficial whether you are attempting to get over a bug or trying to prevent one. We also treat COVID-19, Flu, Mono, and Strep patients.
Quench (Hydrate) Hydration - $250
This drip helps to hydrate throughout the entire body. The blend of ascorbic acid, Vitamin B2/B5/B6, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, and Selenium can benefit multiple ailments. Have you been out on the boat all day and feel drained? Getting ready for a triathlon or marathon? This blend will keep your engine running when you need it most so you can enjoy your entire day.
Reboot (Hangover) Hydration - $250
A hangover can be debilitating. Nothing is worse than dry heaving or the headache that accompanies it. Stay in bed, let us come to you, and get you back up and running.
Recovery & Performance (Performance Recovery) - $320
Recovering from CrossFit, Hell Week, or a marathon? This blend of ascorbic acid, Vitamin B12/B1/B3/B6, Glutamine, Arginine, Ornithine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, and Selenium help the body to recover faster. Designed to help shorten the time of recovery after an injury and potentially improve athletic ability.
NAD+ Hydration - $700
NAD+ is an essential enzyme for neurological health and to boost cognition. NAD + can help the nerve signals better transmit to improve cognition, mood, stress, fatigue, and appetite. This infusion last 4 hours and can be added to a Myer’s cocktail formula for $950.
Add any of the below to your bag for $25. Minimum purchase of Pure Hydration package required.
Vitamins and Minerals available:
- Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in the body and serves vital functions at the cellular level, such as energy production. ALA has been used in supplement form to help in the treatment of diabetes, HIV, cancer, liver ailments, and has recently gained more popularity in the use of weight loss.
- Amino Blend could help boost your metabolism, improve energy levels, increase endurance, and help to burn fat. It also provides your body essential and nonessential amino acids it requires to stay healthy.
- L-arginine is used in improving athletic performance, preventing the common cold, improving kidney function after a kidney transplant, pre-eclampsia, boosting the immune system, and preventing inflammation in the digestive tract in premature infants. Topically, it helps to speed wound healing, increase blood flow to cold hands and feet (helpful in those with diabetes), and for sexual issues in both men and females.
- Ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin C, is an antioxidant that plays an important role in the body. It not only protects the body’s cells from damage, but it is also needed to maintain the health of skin, teeth, bone, cartilage, and blood vessels.
- Biotin, also known as B7, is a water-soluble vitamin found in foods such as eggs, milk, and bananas. Biotin is commonly supplemented for multiple conditions, such as hair loss, brittle nails, and nerve damage.
- Calcium chloride is used in the treatment of hypocalcemia (low calcium), hyperkalemia (high potassium), and hypermagnesemia (high magnesium). It is also used in the immediate treatment of hypocalcemic tetany, which causes muscle spasms due to abnormally low levels of calcium in the body. Other uses for calcium chloride include cardiac resuscitation, arrhythmias, calcium-channel blocker overdose, and beta-blocker overdose.
- Dexpanthenol is a derivative of pantothenic acid, a B complex vitamin. Dexpanthenol is used either intramuscularly or intravenously to treat paralysis of the intestines following surgery. Topically, dexpanthenol is used to treat dermatological conditions to relieve itching or promote healing.
- Hydroxocobalamin, also known as vitamin B12, is a vitamin found in food and is also used as a dietary supplement. Vitamin B12 helps the body use fats and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein.
- L-Carnitine is FDA approved and available over the counter as a dietary supplement. Carnitine is available in two forms — oral and injection. It is often promoted as a weight-loss aid to help improve exercise performance and enhance one’s sense of well-being. It is important to speak with your physician before taking any supplemental drugs.
- L-Glutathione, or simply glutathione, is a powerful antioxidant made of amino acids. Supplementally, glutathione can be taken in the treatment and prevention of cataracts, glaucoma, aging, alcoholism, cancer, heart disease, liver disease, lung disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, osteoarthritis, diseases that breakdown the body’s immune system and many more.
- L-Taurine, otherwise known as taurine, is a conditional amino acid. There are many conditions that use taurine for treatment, including congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, hepatitis, high cholesterol, and cystic fibrosis.
- Lysine is an amino acid that can be used in the treatment of cold sores due to herpes simplex. Some research shows it may be effective for osteoporosis, diabetes, stress, and for athletic performance improvement.
- Magnesium chloride, or magnesium, is a mineral that is important in maintaining the function of our nerves, cells, bones, muscles, and heart. Most people get enough magnesium in their normal diet, but sometimes supplementation is needed.
- Methylcobalamin, also known as Vitamin B12, is an important vitamin needed for the brain, nerves, and production of red blood cells in the body. It is used to treat not only vitamin B12 deficiency, but also other conditions, such as pernicious anemia and diabetes.
- N-acetyl-cysteine, or NAC, is derived from the amino acid L-cysteine. NAC is used to help treat many conditions. Some of these conditions include flu, dry eye, cough and other lung conditions, kidney disease, and Tylenol overdose.
- Pyridoxine, otherwise known as vitamin B6, is important in maintaining the health of our nerves, skin, and red blood cells. It is found in foods such as meat, poultry, bananas, avocados, nuts, and whole grains. Most people acquire the needed amount of vitamin B6 in their normal diet. However, some conditions and medications may cause some people to become deficient in vitamin B6. This is when supplementation is necessary.
- TriMix is a prescribed, injectable medication that is self-administered and consists of three active ingredients: alprostadil, papaverine and phentolamine. Unlike oral medications, TriMix injections are localized to the intended area rather than having to flow through the bloodstream into other areas of the body.
- Vitamin D is crucial to the building and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 is the perfect supplement as it is the natural form of vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight.